Sunday, May 2, 2010

In Closing...

Thank you
Instead of saying "good bye," I decided to just say "thank you." Thank you to my classmates for enduring this course with me (haha!), thank you to my readers for providing me with critical feedback and advice, and thank you to Dr. Strange for showing me many things in the technology world that will assist and enhance my teaching profession. You truly are a wonderful role model for the perfect technology literate teacher. So thank you, all.

Unfortunately, I will have to say "good bye" to everyone in Mobile; as much as I would love to continue our intellectual journey together - and possibly even work in the same schools! - my life is taking me on a different path: I will be moving to Enterprise May 7th and starting Troy University in the fall. So farewell, South Alabama...

1 comment:

  1. None of us are "perfect", but thank you for the compliment! I'll tell my daughters that you have said this about me. That will give them a great laugh!

    Good luck at Troy. You have been a wonderful addition to EDM310 and USA will miss you. Good luck in all of your endeavors. I am certain you will be quite successful in whatever you undertake to do,

    ReplyDelete