Saturday, April 17, 2010

Google Earth Project: Mobile Residencies

Since I have lived all over Mobile County for the past 18 years or so, I decided to use Google Earth to create a tour of my residencies. This will help me remember my life in Mobile after I move to Enterprise next month, and it will help me share a piece of my personal history with Mobile natives and new friends alike. Enjoy!



In order, these are the places I've lived (the stops in the tour):
Sunway Lane, Eight Mile
Middle Ring Road, Mobile
Winner Drive, Grand Bay
Gunn Road, Theodore (don't remember exact house)
Becky Lane, Mobile
Root Drive, Semmes
Patillo Road, Mt. Vernon
March Road, Irvington (don't remember exact house)
Red Roof Inn, Tillman's Corner
Natchez Highway, Wilmer
Dorm, University of South Alabama
Greentree Apartments, Mobile
The Grove, University of South Alabama (Not built yet in the picture)
Cimarron Ridge Apartments, Mobile
Jackson Crossing Apartments, Enterprise (Not built yet in the picture)

1 comment:

  1. Neat! A great idea. And you have lived in some very new places I see! (Or don't see.)

    ReplyDelete