Saturday, April 17, 2010

Timetoast Timeline

I used Timetoast to create the most useful timeline I've ever made. I chose to do my timeline on my life so it would be easy for me to keep up with my constantly-changing life. I certainly plan to continue adding important details and dates to this timeline - one that will be easy to share with friends and new members of my family. I only wish my mother or grandmother had some sort of timeline for me to enjoy. This is such a wonderful way to keep up with all the important milestones in life - and an easy way to do school projects!


Enjoy!




3 comments:

  1. Maybe you can go back and create a timeline for your mother and grandmother. That would be fascinating. You would miss some things, but you can find the data for many others. A good idea! And a good assignment for your students when you start teaching!.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually consulted my mother for some information for some of the first events on this timeline; sadly, she had nothing to offer. I was a bit upset when she couldn't give me other dates I asked for, nor did she have any way to find out for me. She knows little to nothing of her HISTORY, and therefore, neither do I. Her grandmother died when she was very young, and speaking to her mother is severely out of the question. It's a sad story for me, but the only thing I can do is start our family history from the only place I know: where I stand now. Hopefully this will enlighten my generations ahead of me and encourage them to keep up with important dates and names of family members for their children, grandchildren, great grandchildren...

    ReplyDelete
  3. So start now! And hope your children will treasure the information you give them. Share the above information as well so they will understand how important you think it is!

    ReplyDelete