Friday, April 30, 2010

Skype

Skype Logo
I used Skype to collaborate with Rachael Locklin recently about our interview that we would be doing together the following week. We discussed our topic and the questions and answers very thoroughly. This would have been difficult had we only used email or instant messaging.

Immediately after final exams next week, I'll be packing my things and moving to Enterprise to get married and start my life. Good for me, right? Not so good for my mother, though. She was devastated when it hit her that I would be leaving very soon. Lucky for her, I just learned how to use Skype, so today I went to her house to set her up an account so we'll have a better way to keep in touch after I move. She was THRILLED.

Needless to say, I'll be using Skype everyday in my near future!

My Skype username is jess.f.lynn.

No comments:

Post a Comment